Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Olympic collateral (minus the business cards because I'm really dumb)

Dir1: The idea is that this version'll be printed on papyrus, as a sort of reference to the papyrus used in ancient Egypt.  The texture of the paper was a little dark though, so I lightened it up a little,  it *might* be hard to see on the screen as a result.
  
Dir2: This is just a design utilizing all the Pantones of the logo, with a baseline under the obelisk to form a sort of ground level that the obelisk would be sitting on. 


Dir3: This direction is meant to be pretty minimal.  I didn't want anything competing with the logo done in GOLD LEAF(!!!) (but really I think it's just a foil).  I have no idea how to print this, but I know Vanity Fair did it in their Oscar edition so I know it's doable en masse.

4 comments: